Great health, happiness and emotional balance don’t just happen by chance, they happen by choice!
Midlife is a great time to assess where you’ve been and where you are going. It is the perfect time to look at what’s working and what’s not working in your life and tune it up!
Make the changes and choices.
Take the chances.
And make the rest of your life the best of your life.
This program is perfect for you if:
You have always taken care of everybody else
You have been putting your own needs, dreams, and goals off for some future date.
You are not maximizing your health and happiness.
Good news: You're in the right place.
Let’s work together to master these transitions so you can start enjoying optimal health, happiness, wellbeing, and vitality.
You absolutely can step up your health and get a fit body, reclaim your energy and live vibrantly.
With personal coaching, you will:
- Enhance your relationships (old or new) so you have passion and romance in your life.
- Create a customized and very personal plan to strategically reach your goals and master your stressors.
- Increase your daily energy level.
- Create a positive inner voice and enhanced sense of optimism and wellbeing.
- Boost your metabolism and have a healthy weight.
- Develop a strategy for your LONGEVITY LIFESTYLE that helps you thrive.
- Create strategies to deal with life’s challenges and transitions.
Sharing your story and your journey helps lighten the load and illuminate the path.
Meet your Coach, Heather Lee
As a behavior change specialist, I am excited to help you create health and wellness in your life.
I am a Masters level mental health professional with training in Mind/Body Medicine from the Harvard Mind/Body Medical Institute.
I am the past Director of Women’s Health Education at the University of Virginia Medical Center and have taught courses on stress and mind/body health at the University of Virginia Medical School and the University of Maryland Graduate School of Social Work.
My coaching is a dynamic and effective blend of motivational coaching, mind/body counseling and stress strategy consulting.
I believe my job is ultimately to guide you to your own inner wisdom and empower you to live your best life.